Montana Brand tools are manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials available. Every Drill Bit is precision machined utilizing proprietary Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) technology, and tested to exceed the highest industry standards ensuring accuracy, durability and premium performance. Black Oxide coating prevents dulling and resists corrosion; and longer bit life.
Part Number - MB 64760
- Precision CNC machined High Speed Steel
- Industry leading speed that reduces cycle times
- Black oxide finish prevents dulling and resists corrosion
- Tri-flat shank for maximum drill chuck grip and eliminates bit spin-out
- Exceptionally clean holes with truer, accurate hole diameter
- Optimum chip evacuation
- Unrivaled hole quality from entry to exit
- Generates minimal heat and material burn
- High heat dissipation for extended bit life and safer tool handling
- Dihedral point geometry engineered to drill fast and clean
- Tri-flat shank for maximum drill chuck grip and prevents bit spin-out
- Concentric from tip to shank for hole accuracy
- Made in the USA
1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" & 1/2"