Montana Brand tools are manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials available. Every Drill Bit is precision machined utilizing proprietary Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) technology, and tested to exceed the highest industry standards ensuring accuracy, durability and premium performance. Titanium coating prevents wear and corrosion; allows increased drilling speeds in metal; and longer bit life.
Part Number - MB 64550
- Precision CNC machined High Speed Steel
- Concentric from tip to shank for precise hole accuracy
- Precision flute for faster chip evacuation
- Titanium coating resists corrosion, reduces friction, increases drilling speeds in metal, and extends drill bit life
- Precision 135˚ split point tip penetrates material on contact and prevents drill bit "walking"
- Industrial-Grade High Speed Steel
- Hard surface with high lubricity extends tool life
- Optimum chip evacuation
- Drills clean accurate holes in wood, plastics, aluminum/copper, steel (low & medium carbon), stainless steel, strength alloys.
- Extended life reduces cost per hole
- Made in U.S.A.
(7) Titanium Round Shank Drill Bits: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.